Articles Determiner & Quantifiers
April 4, 2019
Written by Douglas Shaw
A quantifier is a word or phrase which is used before a noun to indicate the amount or quantity:
Quantifiers can be used with both countable and uncountable nouns.
- There are some books on the desk.
- He’s got only a few dollars.
- How much money have you got?
- There is a large quantity of vegetables in this garden.
- She’s got more friends than her brother.
Types of quantifiers:
|With Uncountable Nouns:||With both:||With Countable Nouns:|