Ultimate Online Courses & Lessons
Ultimate Online English Courses, are centering around you, coupled with teamwork giving you the ultimate learning experience to study English online.
Current Course Progress
Welcome to Elementary Conversation
Course Code: A2
Through this course, you will develop level:
- accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- awareness of the writing process
- reading sub-skills
- listening sub-skills
This level is for people who…
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above then our elementary conversation class will help you begin to understand and speak English and take it to the next level.
Current State: A1
At A1 level you can:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to
Ultimate English courses teach learners English using the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Classes are offered at literacy, beginner, elementary, low intermediate, intermediate, high intermediate, advanced and TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, GED levels.
Elementary conversation using Solutions (by Oxford) will teach you how to listen and speak more like a native speaker. Help build more confidence in conversations and speak more fluently.
This course provides you with
- a strong focus on real life topics and tasks
- a clear structure, with easy-to-follow lessons and topics
- a familiar PPP (presentation, practice, and production) approach with plenty of speaking practice.
The course content includes speaking, grammar, listening, writing, reading, vocabulary and multimedia.
The course lessons are divided into three different topics.
- Introduction – What the students are going to learn and accomplish in the topic.
- Practice – Guided instruction to achieve the goal of the topic.
- Case study – Students need to read or listen about a situation or topic. They need to find where the problems are, how the problems began and find a solution to the situation.
The topics include 6 modules.
- Promise – This module is the main goal to achieve….(By the end of this topic you will be able to..).
- Why now – This module shows three suggestions why the topic is important and give a reason why...(This is important because…).
- Objection – This module is basically a question that’s preventing you from taking action….(the what if…).
- Consequences – This module is to show what if you don’t take action…(What happens if you don’t do this…).
- Worksheet – This module is for the worksheet to download that supports the topic with extra practice.
- Recap – This module is to review what we learned through the lesson and what impact it can have on your life.
Future State: A2
At A2 level you can:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions.
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of
information on familiar and routine matters.
- describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.