Welcome to Elementary Conversation
April 4, 2016
Written by Douglas Shaw
The perfect course for those who already have basic English knowledge and need more practice and error correction, to enrich their vocabulary and speak English fluently.
Elementary conversation level is for people who…
- people who want to speak English confidently.
- those whose reading/writing/ grammar skills are better than speaking and understanding.
- people who want to shorten the ‘thinking time’ and speak or respond more quickly.
- those who need English to improve job opportunities, or to travel and meet new people.
- people who use English at work.
- those who don’t live in an English-speaking country.
- those who want a fun a friendly environment in which to learn and study English
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above then our English Conversation Classes will help you become more confident and more competent at speaking and conversing in English.
- begin to easily understand what others are saying
- learn to express yourself freely, quickly, and in the correct manner
- expand and develop your vocabulary
- appear as a more confident and interesting person with better conversational skills
- have an easier and more enjoyable time – both at home and at work
- make new friends and contacts more easily, and open up better opportunities both personally and professionally
After completing this level you can join our Communication Skills for Pre-Intermediate course.
To sum up, English communication elementary classes are fun to follow, interesting and useful. The main focus is on everyday English for real life situations as well as provide effective English practice coupled with Solutions (by Pearson-Longman) for course material.
“Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.”