April 4, 2016
Written by Douglas Shaw
I can finally speak without thinking about grammar rules, have more confidence, be more clear and understood.
READY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ABC ENGLISH COURSE? LEARN MY GOLDEN RULE “IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN, THEN YOU CAN; BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CANNOT, THEN YOU CANNOT”.
HAVE WE MET YET? I’M DOUGLAS SHAW, THE (SELF-PROCLAIMED) ENGLISH WIZARD WHO RUNS THIS BIZ.
These are the requirements of our course. For the success of the program to be achieved, these requirements must be fulfilled by the students and therefore the program will work as described.
Each student must fulfill the following requirements of the course.
- Spend at least four hours per week on self-study. Self-study includes all assignments given by the instructor.
- Actively participate in classroom discussions by asking questions and giving their comments or opinions whenever required by the instructor.
- Conduct internet and personal research, revise class notes and handouts, study the lesson, and perform all other activities as requested.
- Prepare and give an oral presentation. Each student gives a presentation on a different topic. Topics are to be chosen by the student. The presentation will be assessed 20%(20 points). Oral presentation should last approximately 5 minutes plus 5 minutes will be devoted to questions – answers and discussions.
- If a session or exam is missed due to an illness or something out of your control a makeup class will be scheduled on the Friday after the return to class.
- The course outline is the main document of the course and the activities that are included in the course outline will performed in class each week.
NEED TO CONTACT LITTLE OL’ ME?
For customer service please email us at email@example.com. For personal inquiries you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For pajama chats + kick ass English tips come hang out with me on Instagram! I’m douglasabcenglishcourse.